Creve Coeur Animal Hospital is a Five-Star Veterinary Hospital recipient and accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association. As a hospital member, we voluntarily uphold the association’s high standards for quality care including surgery, pharmacy, laboratory, exam facilities, pet health records, cleanliness, emergency services, dental and nursing care, diagnostic imaging, anesthesiology, and continuing education. Our doctors, technicians, and staff work together to provide you with the highest quality of expert care, personal attention, and follow-up service you deserve from a veterinary hospital.
We strive to maintain a practice culture where:
- Clients and employees are treated with respect and their needs are our first concern
- Excellent communication is a top priority
- The safety and well-being of our clients and employees are insured by providing a clean, comfortable, odor-free environment where hazards have been identified and minimized
- Honesty, work ethics, business ethics, medical ethics, and treating others the way we would like to be treated to guide our every action
- Excellent patient care will be offered to all of our clients and provided to all of our patients
- Our employees will be caring and effective problem solvers who foster teamwork by being courteous to each other and by being able to work independently and as a group
To provide exceptional patient care while supporting our clients’ emotional needs.
From Everything Pets to the current animal hospital
Creve Coeur Animal Hospital opened its current facility in August of 2005. Its evolution began in 1993 as Everything Pets Animal Hospital, founded by Drs. Christopher and Christine Moritz, with the goal of providing full-time and full-service veterinary care to the community. Since Everything Pets Animal Hospital’s inception in 1993, the facility and services have been continuously improved by redesigning and rebuilding three times and by regularly updating and upgrading the medical equipment and procedures. Everything Pets Animal Hospital grew from a small practice with one employee, to a large AAHA accredited multi-doctor veterinarian hospital with a full team of well-trained staff to care for clients and patients.
Animal care and pet medicine for St. Louis
In September 2004, Drs. Christopher and Christine Moritz and Dr. Steven Glaeser, purchased the veterinary hospital and practice, merging Everything Pets Animal Hospital with the existing Creve Coeur Animal Hospital. The existing veterinary clinic had been in continuous operation at the present location since 1959. Creve Coeur Animal Hospital unites the best of veterinarian tradition and history with modern facilities and animal care services. Feel free to visit and tour our veterinary clinic.
Call today to schedule your next appointment or to learn more - (314) 434-4300.