Creve Coeur Animal Hospital pet health services include
- canine and feline medicine and surgery
- rabbit medicine and surgery
- small mammal medicine and surgery
- reptile medicine and surgery
- canine, feline and rabbit dentistry
- laser surgery
- in-house laboratory
- in-house pharmacy
- pulse oximetry
- radiology with ultrasonography
- radiograph interpretation provided by Veterinary Imaging Specialists
- overnight nursing care
We own or access the most advanced diagnostic and treatment equipment available in veterinary medicine today. Likewise, we work closely with top St. Louis animal specialists locally and at the University of Missouri-Columbia to provide your pet with the most complete care possible.
Additional surgical services provided by Dr. Todd Allen D.V.M.